WBBA exists to engage the business community in the responsible economic development of the West Bank district while preserving the unique character and heritage of the Cedar-Riverside area. WBBA is dedicated to preserving the neighborhood’s strengths while identifying and helping address the neighborhood’s changing needs bringing positive improvements to all, while serving as a resource for all of the business and commercial property owners on the West Bank.
The West Bank Businesses Association also works diligently to support a thriving district; we do so by nurturing our vibrant businesses, working as a community connector, creating opportunities and facilitating events and activities on the West Bank.
- We aim to support local, independent businesses & retailers,
- We will nurture green space in our community,
- We show our value of the creative entertainment district by promoting & supporting the arts,
- We preserve the area’s unique charms,
- We cultivate the West Bank district as fun, vibrant, & easily navigable,
- We support holistic, community-led development reflective & aligned with our neighborhood’s wants & needs,
- We collaborate with our community partners to achieve neighborhood-wide initiatives that benefit the district as a whole.